CROSS STITCH PATTERN DESIGNED BY Gera! by Kyoko Maruoka
Isn't this little boy cute with his checkered shorts and suspenders?
Japanese designer Kyoko Maruoka (GERA!) excels at designing very simple, yet hugely entertaining little stories, such as Peter's busy day:
- Vroom (let me go past in my red car)
- Let's eat (I'm so hungry, rabbit too)
- I'm scared (of that big barking dog)
- CDEF GABC (watch me play the piano)
- Up! Up! (my kite is soaring in the sky)
- I'm ready (to go swimming)
- Made by Mom (my favorite rabbit)
- Swing (I'm a big boy now)
- ZZZ (Hush... he's fallen asleep)
This is an easy piece to stitch. It's very decorative and will look great in a child's bedroom, either framed or on a cushion cover. You can also make a bag to hold the child's pyjama's or kindergarden gear.
There is a matching design with a little girl, Little Klara (sold separately). See below.
A cross stitch pattern by Gera! by Kyoko Maruoka.
>> see more patterns by GERA! by Kyoko Maruoka
Chart info & Needlework supplies for the pattern:
Chart size in stitches: 127 x 127
Needlework fabric: Aida, Linen or Evenweave
Stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch,
Chart: Black & White, Color
Number of colors: 22
Themes: A little boy riding a bike, afraid of a dog, taking a swim, playing the piano, having dinner, and fast asleep