Lace Doily Variations
CROSS STITCH PATTERN, DESIGNED BY Agnès Delage-Calvet
This design by Agnès Delage-Calvet is stitched in a combination of cross stitch and backstitch, rendering on fabric the intricate effects of lace.
This is a set of 5 patterns, each a variation of the main “lace doily” motif. They are ideal for making tray mats, book covers, box lids, storage box fronts, etc.
- small doily motif
- rectangular doily motif
- square lace motif
- large doily motifs (x2). The large doily with void center can be extended laterally to create a larger rectangle.
A cross stitch pattern by Agnès Delage-Calvet.
Chart info & Needlework supplies for the Lace Doily Variations pattern:
Chart sizes in stitches: (wide x high)
- small doily motif: 66 x 66
- rectangular doily motif: 85 x 66
- square lace motif: 52 x 52
- large doily motifs (x2): 104 x 104
Stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch,
Chart: Black & White and Color
Number of colors: 1
Themes: lace-like motifs, doily, napkin